A blog of sorts...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Excuses, excuses...

It really is difficult to keep a blog fresh and up to date when you don't have the Internet at home. This is extremely irritating, especially when there's so much blog fodder out there.

For those of you who may not know all the details, I'm currently living and working in Europe. The company I work for has provided me with accommodation, but unfortunately there is no Internet connection meaning my only access to the Internet (and therefore my blog) is before and after hours at work. The problem is, in those small windows of opportunity I spend most of my time reading the blogs of others, so if those of you who find yourselves on my sidebar would just stop writing amusing, interesting and informative posts I might get my act together and start writing a few more posts of my own. Just kidding.

|

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home